Smith & Burton Nourishing Conditioner
Smith & Burton Nourishing Conditioner
ARGAN, KELP, ROSEHIP, POMEGRANATE AND MANUKA HONEY
Naturally effective, luxurious plant-based blend rich in vitamins, antioxidants and New Zealand botanicals.
Nourish. Strengthen. Revitalise.
This luxurious blend is especially suitable for dry, damaged, long/drop, silky, double, curly or fluffy breed and coat types from pups to seniors.
Specifically formulated using only the finest quality plant-based ingredients, free of harsh chemicals, it gently conditions without irritating or stripping the natural oils.
Expertly crafted with vitamin-rich Argan Oil, nature’s protective, nourishing superfood to restore and rehydrate the coat. Enriched with Pomegranate for exceptional antioxidant support making the coat stronger, and mineral-rich New Zealand Kelp deeply nourishes and purifies. Rosehip softens, promotes fur growth and provides lustre and shine. Linseed, loaded with omega 3 fatty acids, and Sweet Almond intensely nourishes and conditions.
Harnessing the proven power of New Zealand’s ‘liquid gold,’ Manuka Honey to feed, protect and renew dogs’ skin, and as a natural humectant, it draws in moisture for high-shine. With New Zealand bioactive botanicals Kiwi, Flax and Pohutakawa, rich in vital minerals and antioxidants to deeply condition, nourish and moisturise the skin and coat.
Infused with added vitamin B5 and E for optimal coat health and shine.
All these super-nourishing ingredients deeply-condition, strengthen and revitalise the coat leaving it fresh, clean with lustre and shine.
Delicately fragranced with our natural signature Scent No.2.
How to use | Apply liberally onto the wet coat. Massage through the entire coat avoiding eyes and inner ears. Allow it to sit for two minutes. Rinse off well with clean water until the water runs clear, then dry with a towel. For best results use after our Nourishing Shampoo.
* WE RECOMMEND BATHING DOGS IN WARM WATER.
***CAN BE USED AS OFTEN AS NEEDED
Fragrance | The luxurious Scent No.2 is a delicious scent of sweet, mossy and green-floral top notes delightfully stimulating the olfactory senses and dries down to perfect accords of Patchouli, Candyfloss Impression, Musk and Tonka Bean Absolute. It creates a creamy, warm and unique harmony you'll want to snuggle up to. This indulgent, delicate-sweet scent will leave your dog with a nourishing and sumptuous feeling.
Perfectly balanced and carefully crafted for the sensitivity of a dog’s sense of smell – fragrant but not overwhelming, leaving a beautiful aroma appropriate for dogs. Certified 100% Natural fragrance.
Created in New Zealand, developed in the South of France.
Ingredients | Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil; Behentrimonium Methosulfate; Parfum (Certified 100% Natural fragrance); Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil; Mel; Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract; Rosa Canina Fruit Oil; Punica Granatum Extract; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Phormium Tenax Leaf Extract; Metrosideros Excelsa Bark/Leaf Extract; Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract; Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract; Panthenol; Tocopheryl Acetate; Phenoxyethanol; Ethylhexylglycerin.
97% of total ingredients are of natural origin. Certified 100% Natural fragrance.
Proudly made and manufactured in New Zealand.
Key Benefits |
- Deeply nourishes and purifies the skin and coat naturally
- Revitalises naturally by returning moisture to the skin and coat
- Moisturising dry, brittle coat
- Deeply conditions
- Natural properties to help add volume and plumpness to the coat
- Natural properties known to be antibacterial and odour eliminating
- Natural ingredients rich in minerals and antioxidant-rich, pro-vitamin A, vitamin C and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Added vitamin B5 and E for optimal coat health
- Natural whitener
- Softens the coat
- Promotes lustre and shine
- Gentle formula for more frequent washing
- Scent No.2 an indulgent, sophisticated, delicate-sweet scent leaves a dog with a nourishing and sumptuous feeling
- pH balanced
- No Nasties
Coat & Breed Type |
Whilst all our smith&burton products are suitable for all breed and coat types from pups to seniors, the NOURISHING RANGE is formulated to assist these Coat & Breed types.
- Silky Coat | English Setter, Gordon Setter, Cocker Spaniel, American Cocker Spaniel, Irish Setter, Clumber Spaniel, Field Spaniel, English Cocker Spaniel, English Springer Spaniel, Welsh Springer Spaniel
- Long or Drop Coat | Afghan Hound, Bearded Collie, Briard, Skye Terrier, Lhasa Apso, Lowchen, Tibetan Terrier, Chinese Crested (powderpuff), Havanese, Maltese, Shih Tzu, Silky Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier.
- Curly/Wavy/Fluffy/Fleece Coat | Kerry Blue Terrier, Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier, Bedlington Terrier, Portuguese Water Dog, Bichon Frise, Poodle (toy, miniature and standard), Curly Coated Retriever, Irish Water Spaniel, Coton De Tulear, along with Oodle breeds such as Retradoodle, Labradoodle, Cavoodle, Spoodle.
- Double Coat | Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Anatolian Shepherd, Siberian Husky, Norwegian Elkhound, Collie (Border, Rough, Smooth,), German Shepherd Dog, Cardigan Welsh Corgi, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Finnish Spitz, Schipperke, Shiba Inu, Japanese Spitz, Pomeranian, Tibetan Mastiff, Australian Shepherd, Belgian Tervuren, Belgian Groenendael, Keeshond Bouvier des Flandres, Old English Sheepdog, Bernese Mountain Dog, Great Pyrenees, Newfoundland, Saint Bernard, Samoyed, Shetland Sheepdog, American Eskimo, Chow Chow, Keeshond, Pekingese, Spanish Mastiff, Pyrenean Mastiff.