Smith & Burton Hydrating Conditioner
Smith & Burton Hydrating Conditioner
KIWI, ALOE VERA, COCONUT, GINSENG AND MANUKA HONEY
Naturally effective, luxurious plant-based blend rich in vitamins, antioxidants and New Zealand botanicals.
Hydrate. Invigorate. Replenish.
This luxurious blend is suitable as an everyday, go-to conditioner for all coat types from pups to seniors, especially good for smooth, short, wire and combination coat and breed types.
Specifically formulated using only the finest quality plant-based ingredients, free of harsh chemicals, it gently cleanses the coat without irritating or stripping the natural oils.
Combining antioxidant-rich, superfood Kiwi Fruit Extract and Aloe Vera to hydrate and replenish the coat. With Coconut known as a multi-tasking wonder oil, incredibly moisturising, hydrating and immune-boosting, it gently cleanses and protects the skin’s moisture balance. Jojoba pro-vitamin A and E smooths the epidermis. Ginseng invigorates and restores. Linseed, loaded with omega 3 fatty acids, and Sweet Almond intensely nourishes and conditions.
Harnessing the proven power of New Zealand’s ‘liquid gold,’ Manuka Honey to feed, protect and renew dogs’ skin, and as a natural humectant, it draws in moisture for lustre and high-shine. With New Zealand bioactive botanicals Flax and Pohutakawa, rich in vital minerals and antioxidants to deeply condition, nourish and moisturise the skin and coat.
Infused with added vitamin B5 and E for optimal coat health and shine.
This expertly crafted high-performance blend, hydrates, invigorates and replenishes the skin and coat leaving it feeling silky, soft while promoting healthy lustre and natural shine.
Delicately fragranced with our natural signature Scent No.1.
How to use | Apply liberally onto the wet coat. Massage through the entire coat avoiding eyes and inner ears. Allow it to sit for two minutes. Rinse off well with clean water until the water runs clear, then dry with a towel. For best results use after our Hydrating Shampoo
* WE RECOMMEND BATHING DOGS IN WARM WATER.
***CAN BE USED AS OFTEN AS NEEDED
Fragrance | The deluxe Scent No.1 is a lively, elegant scent of fresh marine bouquet and woodsy-green top notes with lingering hints of dark earth and spice. This light, clean, sleek scent leaves lasting impressions of Exotic Woods Accord, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk, Vetiver and Aqueous Accord. A luxurious, delicate fragrance that will have your dog feeling relaxed and truly pampered.
Perfectly balanced and carefully crafted for the sensitivity of a dog’s sense of smell – fragrant but not overwhelming, leaving a beautiful aroma appropriate for dogs. Certified 100% Natural fragrance.
Created in New Zealand, developed in the South of France.
Ingredients | Aqua (Water); Cetearyl Alcohol; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil; Behentrimonium Methosulfate; Parfum (Certified 100% Natural fragrance); Mel; Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract; Panax Ginseng Root Extract; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Phormium Tenax Leaf Extract; Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract; Metrosideros Excelsa Bark/Leaf Extract; Tocopheryl Acetate; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Panthenol; Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil; Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil; Phenoxyethanol; Ethylhexylglycerin.
97% of total ingredients are of natural origin. Certified 100% Natural fragrance.
Proudly made and manufactured in New Zealand.
Key Benefits |
- Hydrates the skin and coat naturally
- Replenishes naturally by returning moisture to the skin and coat,
- Moisturising dry, brittle coats
- Natural properties known to be immune-boosting
- Helps combat oily or greasy coats.
- Deeply conditioning
- Natural properties known to be antibacterial and odour eliminating
- Natural whitener
- Natural ingredients rich in minerals and antioxidant-rich, pro-vitamin A, vitamin C and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids
- Added vitamin B5 and E for optimal coat health
- Softens the coat
- Promotes lustre and shine
- Gentle formula for more frequent washing
- Scent No.1 luxurious, delicate fragrance leaves a dog relaxed and truly pampered
- pH balanced
- No Nasties
- Cat friendly
Coat & Breed Type | Whilst all our smith&burton products are suitable for all breed and coat types from pups to seniors, the HYDRATING RANGE is formulated to assist these Coat & Breed types.
- Smooth Coat | Pointer, German Shorthaired Pointer, Hungarian Short Haired Vizsla, Weimaraner, Boxer, Doberman Pinscher, Great Dane, Chihuahua (short haired), Italian Greyhound, English Pointer, Manchester Terrier, Miniature Pinscher, Boston Terrier, Bulldog, Dalmatian, French Bulldog, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Miniature Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Basenji, Dachshund (Miniature & Standard smooth), Greyhound, Ibizan Hound (smooth), Pharaoh Hound, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Whippet.
- Wire Coat | Airedale Terrier, Australian Terrier, Border Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Dandie Dinmont, Fox Terrier (wire), Irish Terrier, Lakeland Terrier, Miniature Schnauzer, Norfolk Terrier, Parsons Russel, Scottish Terrier, Sealyham Terrier, Welsh Terrier, West Highland White, Affenpinscher, Brussels Griffon, German Wirehaired Pointer, Spinone Italiano, Wirehaired Pointing Griffon, Dachshund (wire haired), Ibizan (wire haired), Irish Wolfhound, Otterhound, Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen, Scottish Deerhound, Giant Schnauzer, Standard Schnauzer, Wire Haired Hungarian Vizla
- Short Coat | Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Labrador Retriever, Bullmastiff, Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, English Mastiff, Bull Mastiff, English Mastiff, Cane Corso, Neapolitin Mastiff, Dougue De Bordeaux, Rottweiler, Australian Cattle Dog, Belgian Malinois, Canaan Dog, Fox Terrier (smooth), Basset Hound, Beagle, Black and Tan Coonhound, Bloodhound, American Foxhound, English Foxhound, Harrier, Chinese Shar-Pei, Pug, Blue Heeler, Australian Kelpie, Huntaway.
- Combination Coat | Brittany, Flat-Coated Retriever, Golden Retriever, American Water Spaniel, Sussex Spaniel, Belgian Shepherd, Kuvasz, Dachshund (long haired), Borzoi, Saluki, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Chihuahua (long haired), English Toy Spaniel, Japanese Chin, Papillion, Tibetan Spaniel.