FourFlax Canine Multivits
FourFlax Canine Multivits
From our family to yours – Fourflax Multivits is an all-in-one food sprinkle to provide everyday essential vitamins and minerals for improved condition.
Fourflax Multivits is a powerful blend of everyday essential vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids support the skin, coat, and joints. Packed full of prebiotics and functional fibre for a healthy tummy and to build natural immunity. Key nutrients can help to improve attention and brain development, as well as enhance and safeguard vision. Daily essentials for a happy, healthy dog!
- Vitamin A - important for overall health, but the key area of activity in Nutri-Meal is with vision, retinal function and blindness.
- Beta-Carotene - is a pre-cursor for vitamin A, also important for safeguarding vision.
- Vitamin D - essential for correct bone development and for safeguarding against Ricketts in young animals, and osteoperosis in senior animals.
- Vitamin E - a natural anti-oxidant linked to immunity and general wellbeing. Also important for heart & muscle development. Particularly important in New Zealand as vitamin E is closely associated with selenium, and New Zealand is generally regarded as being selenium deficient.
- Vitamin C - helps with general natural immunity, as well as oral hygiene and fresh breath.
- Organic Zinc - essential to optimise bone & joint development, as well as being very much involved with skin, hair and nails.
- DSM DHA Gold - high quality source of marine algae, providing fantastic levels of DHA Omega 3. Essential for visual development, attention, memory and cognitive/brain function. As a source of Omega 3, also plays a key role in skin & coat care, joint mobility, heart health, immune response and digestion.
- Flax Seed Meal - wonderful source of dietary fibre, protein and plant Omega 3. Proven to be a pre-biotic and particularly important for optimal gastro-intestinal health, particularly for pets with anal gland issues. Retains a small amount of Flax Seed Oil which can help to improve skin & coat health.
- Seaweed Meal - full of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants for overall health and immunity. Also a rich source of iodine, important for maintaining glandular health.
- Oligofructose & Inulin - fantastic source of functional fibre and pre-biotics. Assists to maintain optimum gut health and digestion.
Feeding Guide | Daily Feeding Recommendation (1tsp = 5g scoop enclosed):
- Dogs under 20kg – 1 scoop per day
- Dogs 20-30kg – 1 ½ scoops per day
- Dogs over 30kg – 2 scoops per day
Storage | Once opened, store in a cool, dry place. Please note this product contains an inedible silica gel sachet to absorb moisture.